- This event has passed.
Online workshop: How to engage with your clients on their most critical issues (Covid-19 related or not)
April 6 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
For this next free online workshop with Keith, we’ve looked through the topic suggestions from past sessions, and noted that a number are along similar lines:
• How do I “pivot” a conversation?
• How do I broaden the discussion?
• How do I make sure I don’t just talk about Covid-19? And likewise…how DO I talk to them about the impact on their business of Covid-19?
Based on this, we’ve decided to focus our next workshop on how to engage with clients around all of their most critical issues, be they Covid-19 related or not.
In this session we will look at the different ways to ask questions which really engage clients and make sure you are talking about the issues that are most critical to them.
By the end of the webinar you will:
• Understand the different types of questions to ask different types of people.
• Be able to engage clients faster in conversations.
• Be able to add value to clients in a shorter time-frame.
We look forward to seeing you again next Monday.
If you are unable to attend the webinar and would like a recording, please make sure you still register as we send recordings of the webinars to all registered participants.
The webinar will run for 1 hour, and will be followed by 30 mins of additional question time with Keith for anyone who wants to stay on and get some individual advice.