Kathryn is an affiliate of The Business of Trust
I first met Keith Dugdale and become familiar with his Smarter Selling methods when I was the Group Marketing Manager for AECOM across Australia and New Zealand. I engaged Keith to help deliver a significant sales skills and BD culture change project at AECOM that involved training over 1,000 team members. After leaving AECOM, I worked with Keith for several years as Marketing Director of The Business of Trust, where my work included digitising his content by launching The Academy of Trust.
I now operate as an independent marketing consultant. I am accredited to deliver the ENGAGE sales training program, and am frequently engaged by clients to undertake shorter workshops and keynote presentations on client relationship building, client experience, and building personal brand.
I work with my clients to:
- Embed longer-term change programs to support the sales culture change, including the introduction of sales coaches, communications, and reward and recognition programs. This is what ensures that the tools and techniques are actually implemented, and my clients see the major change it can drive.
- Develop and drive client experience and client feedback programs that help firms listen to their clients, and identify areas to focus on for improvement that will have maximum impact.
- Help them improve their winning work processes and key client programs.
- Develop client-centric marketing and brand strategies that help attract clients to them.
- Build the visible expertise of individual consultants to help them drive referrals and help them win work, with a focus on both offline and online activities, such as LinkedIn.
Who I work with:
I work with a range of B2B and professional services firms. Some of my clients have included: North Queensland Bulk Ports, Ventia, Deloitte, Aurecon, DMA Engineers, BTLawyers, MRCagney, Urbis, GHD, and King & Wood Mallesons.
My happy clients:
Kathryn is brilliant – a 1000-carat diamond in the treasure-box of strategic marketing! I have worked with Kathryn since October 2016 when DMA Engineers engaged her as a marketing consultant.Kathryn has an exceptional knowledge of the construction industry. Her expertise and professionalism has helped us to develop a plan, with positive results from the outset. She is a hands-on person who provides a full spectrum of marketing consulting. This has proven to be invaluable for us. Aspects covered by Kath, when consulting to DMA Engineers, include training, re-branding, client relationship management, surveys, business development, website development, marketing strategy, and more!The quality I most admire about Kath is way she has fitted in as a DMA team member. When Kath speaks about DMA she says, “We”. Kath is a remarkable person who has made an enormous difference to our company.
I was introduced to Kathryn earlier this year. At this time, I was considering ways to help lead my team in delivering on our External Growth Strategy by focusing on ways to build your personal & business brand. I found Kathryn to be extremely engaging and interested in ways she could help my team of financial advisers. I felt confident that Kathryn would deliver some strong value through facilitating a Personal & Business Brand Growth session with my team and this received outstanding feedback in July. Following this, I invited Kathryn to undertake further work with the wider BT Financial Advice business to deliver a similar session. This was equally well received and throughout the year I have been impressed with the quality of development that Kathryn has added to our business.Overall, Kathryn has been a true professional, interested in learning about our business in order to deliver appropriate content and has been a joy to work with. Of course, as you would expect, I would now happily recommend Kathryn's expertise to any business eager to build their brand in today's modern, digital society.