Sales Meeting Follow-Up Email Template
Have you ever walked out of a client or sales meeting and wondered ‘what next?’ or ‘how on earth am I going to get a second meeting?’
Or sent a follow-up email but received no response?
This FREE meeting follow-up email template (known as a CC Note) is the most effective way to follow-up with someone by email after a meeting. It continues to engage them, build trust and add value by:
- demonstrating responsiveness and respect.
- being collaborative and continuing the dialogue.
- helping to avoid misunderstandings.
- serving as a reminder of what was said when you return later with crowded memories.
- becoming the reference within the buyer’s organisation for discussions on that topic.
Managing Director at The Business of Trust
Keith Dugdale is an international speaker and the co-author of Smarter Selling: How to grow sales by building trusted relationships. He helps people, teams and organisations around the world improve the trust they have with their clients through his business, The Business of Trust.