FREE TOOLS AND RESOURCES
We’ve developed a range of FREE tools and resources to help you build trust, improve your client relationships, and win more work. All of our tools and resources are based on the proven methods from our ENGAGE training program and Keith’s book Smarter Selling.
Sales Meeting Planner Template:
This 3-page template is an essential client relationship building tool. It will help to ensure you have meetings with clients and prospective clients that build trust – making them want to buy from you.
Meeting Assessment Tool:
Your meeting with another person typically reflects the type of relationship you have with them. Use this meeting assessment tool to understand exactly where your relationship with another person is at, and to receive on advice on what to do in your next meeting to move your relationship more towards a trusted, partner relationship. You can complete the questionnaire here: Meeting Assessment
Octagon Behavioural Profiling Tool:
Your behaviour dictates the extent to which people will want to engage with you: colleagues, clients, customers, suppliers. The Octagon is a simply but accurate self-assessment tool that measures your behavioural preferences. It provides a reference point that helps you to think about your own behaviour and how your preferences may impact how others respond towards you.
Meeting Follow-up Email Template:
This template shows you the most effective way to follow up with someone by email after a meeting that will continue to engage them, build trust and add value.
Sales Leadership 2016
Are you looking for some new ideas on sales and client relationships? Ideas to help grow your business, and grow your own sales career? Sales Leadership 2016 is a collection of perspectives from 12 of Australia and New Zealand’s best practitioners and thought leaders in sales from the Sales Masterminds Australasia Group.
White papers written by Keith Dugdale:
A Sales Evolution or Revolution? What’s changed in sales methods over the past 30 years, and what it means for modern sales based organisations. By Keith Dugdale and David Lambert. Download here.
- Building a Professional Services Firm for the 21st Century: Why firms need a lifestyle change, not a crash diet. February 2014.
- Moving from Price to Value: building business-to-business trust. Strategic Account Management Association 2010.
Other resources about client relationships and trust that we think you’ll find useful:
- ‘How to accelerate relationship building‘ – an interview with Keith Dugdale by Andy Paul for the Accelerate podcast, January 2017.
- How trusted behaviours can improve your business relationships – an interview with Keith Dugdale for the AmCham podcast, September 2016.
- ‘Effective Client-Adviser Relationships’ report by The Financial Times, 2012.
- ‘Professional Selling in the Internet Era’ – an interview with David Lambert.