Are you looking for some new ideas on sales and client relationships? Ideas to help grow your business, and grow your own sales career?
(FREE PDF DOWNLOAD)
Sales Leadership 2016 is a collection of perspectives from 12 of Australia and New Zealand’s best practitioners and thought leaders in sales from the Sales Masterminds Australasia Group.
IN THIS E-BOOK YOU WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- how to add value to your clients and customers.
- the rise of social selling.
- how to strategically brand yourself.
- why it is important to lead yourself.
- where the sales profession is heading and how to stay relevant.
- what you need to understand about the increasingly fast, ever-changing marketplace.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- ‘Moving from Price to Value: Building B2B Trust’ by Keith Dugdale
- ‘How your Personal Brand can Transform Your Sales’ by John Smibert
- ‘Are you Adding Value to your Clients. or Wasting Time?’ by Wayne Moloney
- ‘I’m a Loser Baby – My first ever loss review’ by Cian McLoughlin
- ‘Seven Questions to Help you Plan Your First Executive Meeting’ by Steve Hall
- ‘How Smarketing Boosts Sales Results, Customer Experience and Employee Engagement’ by Peter Strohkorb
- ‘Strategic Social Selling’ by Tony Hughes
- ‘Activating the Leader Within’ by Bernadette McClellan
- ‘Selling More Starts with Giving More’ by Ian Lowe
- ‘The Enlightened Sales Professional’ by Sue Barrett
Keith Dugdale is an international speaker and the co-author of Smarter Selling: How to grow sales by building trusted relationships. He helps people, teams and organisations around the world improve the trust they have with their clients through his business, The Business of Trust.
Managing Director at The Business of Trust